Sunday, September 20, 2015

Well hello all.  This began as an assignment for one of my professional development classes but in just a few short days the idea has really started to take off.  My students are so excited to start a classroom blog.  This is a classroom for 6, 7, and 8th grade students with a range of medical and learning disabilities.  They are with me the entire school day with the exception of one class period a day so the thought of communicating with students across the nation and possibly around the world has them jumping in their seats.  A few, quite literally!  My hope for this blog is that we all become more savvy when it comes to technology but that it will also allow my students to bloom and grow into young adults that can overcome whatever challenges are thrown at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment