Sunday, September 27, 2015

Well it took my class about a week to understand what this new blog was all about.  They spent the week working on what to post first.  The class decided to post about their favorite subjects in school.  So here they are as written by each student.  I'll start posting their drawings soon.

Roxana - My favorite subject at school is computers.  I like computers because they help me a lot.  I like typing and playing games.

Breanna - My favorite subject at school is PE.  I like PE because I like running.  I like to play outside.

America - My favorite subject at school is music because you can play guitar and drums and you can play on the concert and you will be famous.

Christian - My favorite subject at school is art.  Art is awesome and I like to draw and it is interesting. I like drawing so much!

William - My favorite subject at school is computers.  I like computers because its really fun and because when we're all done with our work we can play a game.

Avani - My favorite subject at school is art.  It is fun and cool and you can draw all kinds of cool things.

Jason - My favorite subject at school is PE because I like to play flag football and dodge ball.  I really love dodge ball because I like throwing the ball at their face and at their legs.

Esmeralda - My favorite subject at school is Art.  I like Art because I like to draw and paint.  You can take pride in your work.  Art has time to think.

Lucio - My favorite subject at school is PE.  I like to run and play soccer.  I also like to play baseball.

James - My favorite subject at school is computers.  I like to play XBox at home with my brother too.

Laura - My favorite subject at school is Art.  I like trying new things.  I have never had an art class.  I think art class is interesting.  I like drawing too.  Those are my three reasons I like art.

Anthony - My favorite subject at school is computers.  I like computers because you can do math games.  Why I like math is because math is fun and computers is fun.  You can watch YouTube.

Marissa - My favorite subject at school is writing.  It is fun to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment